October 13 – East Side of the Trent River
East of Trent River to the West Side of CFB Boundaries
South Side of Dixon Drive
– East from Ontario Street as far as Flindall Road, South from Dixon Drive to Dundas Street East and Bay Street.
North Side of Dixon Drive
– East from Marmora and Pacific Streets to Nelles Avenue and as far North as Kidd and Connolly Avenues.
– East from West and Sidney Streets to Ireland and Graham Roads and as far North as Marchen and Staikos Crescents.
October 20 – West Side of the Trent River
West of Trent River to the East Side of 2nd Dug Hill Road
South Side of Dundas Street West
– from Crews Crescent & Parkview Heights) East to Queen St. and South as far as Coulter Crescent off Dufferin Avenue (Prince Charles School)
North Side Dundas St. West
– from Hastings Drive to Fourth Avenue West Side as far North as McAuley Drive.
– from Fourth Ave. East Side to First Ave. South as far as King Street – McColl St. East to Queen Street and North as far as Joseph Street.
– from Metcalfe Street at South End off North Front Street as far North as Water Street, Wooler Road and East & West Davis Streets.
October 27 – Outlying Areas
– Hamilton Road & Lester Roads West and East Side as far as St. Hilarie #129.
– Pine Acres – North of Trenton – off Hwy #33.
– Barry Heights from Webb Road, Orchard Lane and South Side of Telephone Road East.
– Barry Heights from Hillcrest Lane East to Byrne Ave. and North Side of Telephone Road East.
– Pine Marsh Lane & Telephone Road West up to Helyer Road #52 – West off Cty Rd. 40 North
– Brookshire Meadows, West Side off 2nd Dug Hill Road – North off Hwy 2 West.
– Apple Grove Acres on Little Farm Blvd – North off Hwy 2 West – just past 2nd Dug Hill Road.
– York Subdivision – South Side of Hwy 2 West -just past County Road 40.
– Kingfisher Cove- East off Hwy 33 South (directly opposite County Road #40 South End) & Old Carrying Place Road to 12 O’Clock Point Road -West off Hwy 33 South (Roseland Acres is – East on opposite side.)
– Roseland Acres & Princess Lane in Carrying Place – East off Hwy 33 South
-Kenron Estates – North Side of Old Hwy 2, about 1 km east of Bayside (opposite Connon’s Nursery.)
– Burns Ave. & Stonecrest Blvd. – North Side of old Hwy 2 about 1 km east of Aikens Road and Bayside High School.